If you are new to the parish or a parishioner who wishes to get involved in parish there are many opportunities.
- One of the many charities the parish supports always welcome more help
- Come along to one of the social events during the year
- Little Angels play group and music group are always in need of new helpers
- Little Angels Little Church (Children’s Liturgy)
- Youth in the parish
- Join in a one of the prayer groups
- Attend an RCIA course to develop or renew your faith
- Flower arranging
- Cleaning rota
- Volunteering in the shop and greeting visitors to the ceiling
- Greeting at Masses
- Helping with running one of the many groups that are run by the parish in the barn: Friendship at the Barn; Women’s Breakfast.
Find the individual pages on this website or phone the parish office 01903 242624 for further details. Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org