Each year we welcome thousands of visitors to our church to view the ceiling as well as the stained glass windows and other art work. Open each year from Easter to October, you will be made most welcome by our team of volunteers.
Viewing the ceiling and other art work
We are now closed to visitors to the ceiling until April 2020. Coaches and small parties may make an appointment to visit during the winter months by dialling the Parish Office 01903 242624.
We are, of course, also open for Mass and other services.
Coaches and small parties may make an appointment to visit during the winter months by dialling the Parish Office 01903 242624.
Our normal opening times for ceiling visitors from April to October 2020 are
Monday mornings from 10am – 1pm and
Tuesdays to Fridays 10am – 4pm
- Visitors are welcome to view the ceiling.
- Repository – a shop.
- We are wheelchair accessible.
- The church is normally open each year from Easter to the end of October.
- Coach parties are welcome but are asked to book in advance.
- It is always a good idea to check the church will be open for visitors, especially if travelling long distance, since it may be closed for funerals and special services.
- Please check the calendar or contact the shop on phone number 01903 506890 (use this number during ceiling opening season, April to October).