Each year we welcome thousands of visitors to our church to view the ceiling as well as the stained glass windows and other art work. Open each year from Easter to October, you will be made most welcome by our team of volunteers.
Viewing the ceiling and other art work
01.09.20: Visitors now welcome to view the Ceiling. We will be open on Thursday and Fridays from 10.30 am until 3.30 pm by appointment only. To make an appointment you will need to phone the Parish Office 01903 242624. Entry will be through the front entrance where you will be asked to sanitise your hands. We have a one way system in place, a face mask must be worn at all times and social distancing maintained when both standing or sitting. Toilets to be used only ‘in extremis’!
Coaches and small parties may make an appointment to visit during the winter months by dialling the Parish Office 01903 242624.
- Visitors are welcome to view the ceiling.
- Repository – a shop.
- We are wheelchair accessible.
- The church is normally open each year from Easter to the end of October.
- Coach parties are welcome but are asked to book in advance.
- It is always a good idea to check the church will be open for visitors, especially if travelling long distance, since it may be closed for funerals and special services.
- Please check the calendar or contact the shop on phone number 01903 506890 (use this number during ceiling opening season, April to October).