Each year we welcome thousands of visitors to our church to view the ceiling as well as the stained glass windows and other art work. Open each year from Easter to October, you will be made most welcome by our team of volunteers.
Viewing the ceiling and other art work
The Church reopens to visitors to the ceiling on Monday 4th April.
Coaches and groups are welcome over the winter but are asked to contact the Parish Office 01903 242624 to book a visiting time.
Coaches and small parties may make an appointment by dialling the Church Shop 01903 506890.
In the winter season please phone the Parish Office 01903 242624
During opening season, our usual opening times are:
Monday 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
Tuesday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Wednesday 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
Thursday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Friday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Visitors are welcome to view the ceiling.
- It is always a good idea to check the church will be open for visitors, especially if travelling long distance, since it may be closed for funerals and special services.
- Please check the calendar or contact the shop on phone number 01903 506890 (use this number during ceiling opening season, April to October).
- Repository – a shop.
- We are wheelchair accessible.
- The church is normally open each year from Easter to the end of October.
- Coach parties are welcome but are asked to book in advance.