Each year we welcome thousands of visitors to our church to view the ceiling as well as the stained glass windows and other art work. Open each year from Easter to October, you will be made most welcome by our team of volunteers.
Viewing the ceiling and other art work
We will be open for visitors to the ceiling from 2nd April to 31st October 2018. (See opening times below but please check before travelling in case of special service)
Coaches and small parties may make an appointment to visit by dialling the church shop on 01903 506890.
We are, of course, also open for Mass and other services.
The church will be closed for Special Services on the whole morning on Monday 16th July and from 12 noon until 1.30 pm on Thursday 19th July.
Our normal opening times from 2nd April to 31st October 2018 are
Monday mornings from 10am – 1pm and
Tuesdays to Fridays 10am – 4pm
- Visitors are welcome to view the ceiling.
- Repository – a shop.
- We are wheelchair accessible.
- The church is normally open each year from Easter to the end of October.
- Coach parties are welcome but are asked to book in advance.
- It is always a good idea to check the church will be open for visitors, especially if travelling long distance, since it may be closed for funerals and special services.
- Please check the calendar or contact the shop on phone number 01903 506890 (use this number during ceiling opening season, April to October).